Set everything up. Depending on what you have in place already, this might take longer than a day. For example, if you don’t have a website yet, or you don’t have an autoresponder, then there’s going to be a learning curve as you discover how these things work.
Things to do:
- Save your lessons as PDFs.
- If you haven’t already, do market research to determine how much to charge for your monthly membership.
- Get a domain name and web hosting. Try to choose a catchy name that matches your content.
- Choose a payment processor for recurring billing, such as Paypal or ClickBank.
- Set up your sales page.
- Upload your PDF’s to your website.
- Upload your weekly emails to your autoresponder.
If you take one day at a time, you can do this. Of course, if all of this is new to you, it might take you longer than 7 days, but that’s okay.
Just set a deadline for yourself and then be sure you’re making progress each and every day to reach that goal.
And keep your eyes on the prize. Once you have this membership site set up and ready to go, you and your affiliates can sell it for a long time to come, reaping the residual income for years.